Re: User stories and user tests for the 3rd objective

Hi Steve

This is part of the whole conversation with Janina - feeling the need to say what is different between our groups and general usability. As such it seems we need to leave in "as a user with impaired memory" or we are just reinforcing the problem that it is the same as general usability.

Iether way, let us discuss it next version.

http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/, https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa

---- On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 12:28:12 +0300 Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org> wrote ----

My only thought is that by using the standard Agile user story prefix
'As a XXXX I want...' we are in danger of unnecessarily limiting the
stories to certain people or functional disabilities.

I feel it is much better to just leave that bit out and just capture the
requirements in the stories.

Steve