Re: A bit different -The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference -Thursday 20th june 2019

In addition to the SC Template that Rachael linked to, here is
Alastair's email explaining the initial drafting process

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2019AprJun/0031.html

In addition there's a collection of 2.2 SC resources here on our wiki

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/WCAG_2.2_Success_Criteria_Groups

Steve