re Accessibility Guidelines subgroup working on Make It Easy To Find Help

From: Delisi, Jennie (MNIT) <jennie.delisi@state.mn.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 11:44:34 +0000
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi,
The other update I have is about the Accessibility Guidelines subgroup working on Make It Easy To Find Help (the one I am designated as “primary” as we prepare the proposed language). I have reached out to the subgroup members and am waiting to hear back.
I have moved the content into the template that Alastair had shared, and once the subgroup has responded as to preferred digital format for coauthoring, I will load the content and share with them, as well as set up the first meeting. Subgroup members include David Fazio from COGA.
Jennie
Jennie Delisi, MA, CPWA
Accessibility Analyst | Office of Accessibility
Minnesota IT Services | Partners in Performance
658 Cedar Street
St. Paul, MN 55155
O: 651-201-1135
Information Technology for Minnesota Government | mn.gov/mnit<http://mn.gov/mnit>