Re:RE: change to the section on user testing

The whole section has good points but also has content I personally can not live with.
Such as

"This means it is very difficult to provide guidelines that are always true or false for every context, which means they cannot be reliably testable."Some coga mambera may agree but I am sure others do not. As. This is our publication we need to be careful we all agree as much as possible.

I disagree with the impression of the section that most of our content does not belong in wcag

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 01 May 2018 01:38:32 +0300  acampbell@nomensa.com wrote ----

Hi Lisa,

It wasn’t intended to be a controversial section, just a method of saying that it will point to WCAG when relevant.

How about removing the heading (i.e. put it in the previous section), and just say:

“For requirements which overlap with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, this document will include links to the appropriate WCAG 2.1 criteria.”

Kind regards,

-Alastair