Late Regrets

From: McSorley, Jan <jan.mcsorley@pearson.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 08:53:14 -0500
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Everyone,

Late regrets for today's meeting.  I have the summaries in a Word document
and will get into GitHub.  I have some concerns about the summary document
and referencing the research, but can hopefully discuss that when I am able
to get to the next meeting.

Jan McSorley
VP, Accessibility
Psychometrics and Testing Services

400 Center Ridge Drive, Suite E
Austin, TX  78753
M - (512) 673-9569
Twitter: @Jan_McSorley
Skype:  jan.mcsorley
www.linkedin.com/in/janmcsorley

Learn more at pearson.com

[image: Pearson]

*We put a man on the moon in the 1960's ... surely we can make information
technology fully accessible to people with disabilities.  It can be done
... it must be done ... it will be done!*