Re: Feedback on COGA Design Principle "Use Chunks"

Thanks for the feedback y'all.

Changes I've already made (because I understand what y'all said)

   1. Removed "wall of words"
   2. Removed "persona quote"

I think I'll need to have a conversation to fully understand the other
changes to make.  Or we can scrape what I did, if I'm too far off target.

Onwards :)

*glenda sims* <glenda.sims@deque.com>, cpacc
<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>   | team a11y lead

        deque systems <http://www.deque.com>  accessibility for good