From: Alastair Campbell [mailto:acampbell@nomensa.com]
Sent: 14 August 2018 17:25
To: COGA TF <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Update to Understanding doc for Identifying Common Purpose

Hi everyone,

A cross-reference from the AG group – we had a couple of issues raised in Github about the current understanding doc:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/Understanding/identify-input-purpose.html

JohnF did an update, generally just making it clearer, and including a reference to the personalisation work going on:
https://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag/identify-input-purpose-updates/understanding/21/identify-input-purpose.html

We didn’t have any “References” for further reading, would it make sense to include a link to the gap analysis? E.g.:
https://www.w3.org/TR/coga-gap-analysis/#table3

There will be a CFC/survey for next week.

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

www.nomensa.com<http://www.nomensa.com/>
tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333 / 07970 879 653

Company number: 4214477 | UK VAT registration: GB 771727411