call on sunday?

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 21:19:05 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Folks

Only Jan and EA managed the call tonight, and we need to sort out how we are handling the clear format and clear affordences and personalization.

Jan offered to have a call on Sunday  7 am eastern,  or mid day in England

We could also have a call on Monday 5 pm Israel time,  10 am EST or 3 pm, in England

Mike Neil John (s) and EA and anyone else who would like to join, can you make any of these times?