Re: Important - reviewing WCAG 2.1 draft

Is it OK to share with local accessibility and/or disability groups that we
may be involved with outside of the Task Force and WCAG? If I am reading
this correctly that is what you are asking for correct, outside input? Just
want to make sure before I share outside of the group.

Thaddeus