From: Steve Lee [mailto:steve@opendirective.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:22 PM
To: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>; public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: SC in WCAG draft

Woohoo

Well done everyone and thank you for your hard work and especially lisa for leading us all.

Steve

Get Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/ghei36>

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 6:06 PM +0000, "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com <mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com> > wrote:

Hi Folks

the proposals we asked for got into the working draft for WCAG 2.1

Thank you all for your hard hard work on this

LinkedIn <http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/> , Twitter <https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>