Re: CSUN meetup

I'm confused by the time zone shifting in this Doodle poll, as the time
zone for the poll was set up as London time. This causes a time shift of
the proposed times (which I think you meant to be for San Diego - Pacific
time zone).

For example, for me, I automatically set up doodle to convert the times in
the U.S. central time zone, which means the first option is for meeting at
4-5 AM on Wednesday March 1, which would be 2-3 AM on Wed. March 1 for the
U.S. Pacific time zone.

I imagine you were intending the times to be for Pacific time at 10-11 AM,
2:30-3:30 PM, right? So if we change our view of the time zone in the
Doodle Poll to London time and then think about if we're free during that
time in the Pacific time zone we'd get the right conversion.

Please confirm.

Best regards,

Mary Jo

                    Mary Jo
                    Mueller
                    Accessibility
                    Standards
                    Program
                    Manager
                    IBM
                    Accessibility,
                    IBM Research,
                    Austin, TX
                    Phone:
                    512-286-9698 |
                    Tie-line:
                    363-9698
                    Search for
                    accessibility
                    answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams