From: lisa.seeman [lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 19 February 2017 12:27
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: what are the most important

We have a lot of really important SC However in the first working draft we will be able to put in 8. I think we should recomend to the chairs what we think the most important 8 our from our perspective.
On the call tomorow I would like to discuss what ones we ask to be in the first draft.

A first draft list  is

Plain language (Minimum)<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/30>

Help <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/32>  And the split off for dyscalculia!

Support Personalization<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/6>

accessible authentication<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/23>

Error Prevention<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/33>

Manageable blocks<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/24>

Clear controls <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/36>

Undo <https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/38>

Standardized APIs<https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/46>

This is of course more then 8. WHat do we cut, and what have I missed out that is more important then the list that we have?

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>