RE: Re: How can we help?

#43 is popular!

I told Lisa on Saturday that I would be happy to take #43, Lisa OK'ed and I emailed Joshue O'Connor asking him to assign the SC Manager role to me. So I guess that he now has two requests!

I've  just looked at your proposed change and I've added a comment where I state that I'm not very happy with it.

Ultimately it really doesn't matter who is the SC Manager, so if you have the time to do the job I would be happy to let you do it as I am incredibly busy this week (and I've copied this to Joshue to make this clear to him).

Best regards

Mike