RE: I have asked for a new process

Thanks Lisa,

I am moving forward with my assigned work to the best of my ability within
the process as I currently understand it. After I submit my Pull Requests I
send a follow-up email indicating that I have initiated a Pull Request and
that I am open to additional feedback specific to the process of making the
Pull Request.

Best,
Thaddeus