Re: Proposals for revision of the Plain Language SC proposals for WCAG 2.1

That's all very useful Mike thanks. And no too depressing given the
complexities we are addressing.

I agree it's almost impossible to write such a guide so it was a bit of a
straw man. But a nice dream never-the-less.:)

Personally, anything that helps me focus on what the desired outcome is
helps me write, manage and review SCs

thanks again for your insites

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com