From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2017 10:03 AM
To: Thaddeus . <inclusivethinking@gmail.com>
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: call today

We will have an informal call today for anyone who wants at 12 EST , 5 pm UK time

US  Access Numbers
888-426-6840
215-861-6239

Israel : 1-809-417-783

United Kingdom Caller Paid 0-20-30596451 United Kingdom Toll-Free 0800-368-0638

Participant Code:     35306683

More phone numbers: https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=3315177&accessNumber=8884266840&brand=att&lang=English

If we need to screen shair we can use a cloud meeting  at https://apps.na.collabserv.com/meetings/join?id=1952-7918

LinkedIn <http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/> , Twitter <https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>