From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 08 February 2017 14:19
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>; W3c-Wai-Gl-Request@W3. Org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Free Chrome extension for personalization

Today I made a Chrome extension for the personalization project

Personalization getting started<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/personalization-getting-s/dcibljhceoambdeedkhlognoihlbnbaf>
it is under accessibility. it is for free.
If you want a page to test it you can  use http://rawgit.com/ayelet-seeman/coga.personalisation/demo/conactUs.html
It is a bit basic (I made the icon in paint..) but IBM are also intending to make one later in the year that will have a more professional look to it.

Note the core script is being refactored (by Thaddues) to work with the updated semantics at https://w3c.github.io/personalization-semantics/. That should be ready by Monday

The core opensource script can be injected by the author in one line of code meaning the personalization will be available to any author who want so to use it, even if the user does not have the extension.

please let me know if we feel more implementation is needed at this point

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>