Re: Slighty off topic: designing for people withy mental health issues

I'll prepare and send a living document to the group.

On another topic a couple of people reached out for help with HTML and Pull
Requests for SC. I took a vacation day to work on outstanding COGA items so
if anyone that asked for help wants to reach out. Pleae feel free!