RE: Accessible authentication and my 2 cents...

I started this thread on WCAGI think it would realy help if everyone joins in there

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 01 Feb 2017 15:13:20 +0200  Milliken<neil.milliken@atos.net> wrote ----

    +1 authentication is a real barrier to me it stops me using services because I get locked out or cannot get passed the authentication.

 This is a significant issue not just something that can be written off as a usability issue of booted into the long grass of AAA.

  Kind regards,

 Neil Milliken
 Head of Accessibility & Digital Inclusion
 Atos
 M: +44 781 232 5386
 T: +44 203 618 0957
 Assistant: Patrycja Korpowska