Re: FW: Working on familiar layout SC

Hi EA,

I was trained and worked as a designer before switching to CS so maybe I
can help you will this one. I just wont be able to do it until Friday or
the weekend. I am behind on some of my SC so maybe you can take a look and
we can switch one of those. We can discuss on the call or later today. It
is for 5am for me here so I need to ready for the day but we can discuss
later if you would like.

Best,
Thaddeus