RE: Chunking Sc ready for approval

perfect

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 05 Oct 2016 19:21:04 +0300 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote ----

    Thank you for the +1! By chance you caught me working with someone who has dyslexia….

 "If I am faced with a long paragraph with sub clauses I will copy it out and put in line breaks where I find a new keyword or point.  If I chunk the text it is easier to follow each concept, otherwise it is just a wash of words and I lose track of which part I am meant to be concentrating on. When there are no line breaks and I have to scroll across I forget what is at the beginning of the line"    Adult with dyslexia.

 Hope this is what you wanted.

  Best wishes
 E.A.

 Mrs E.A. Draffan
 WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton
 Mobile +44 (0)7976 289103
 http://access.ecs.soton.ac.uk
 UK AAATE rep http://www.aaate.net/
 http://www.emptech.info

   From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
 Sent: 05 October 2016 16:46
 To: Thad C <inclusivethinking@gmail.com>
 Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
 Subject: Re: Chunking Sc ready for approval

  A real life example would be perfect.
  EA if you write one I would be happy to add it

  (I think a real life example is a good idea in all of them)

 LinkedIn, Twitter

 ---- On Wed, 05 Oct 2016 18:36:16 +0300 Thad C<inclusivethinking@gmail.com> wrote ----

   +1
 I am just wondering if at least on real world example would be helpful? At one point we received the feedback that examples are very useful.
 Nice work EA!
 Thad