Re: Change to Identify Charges. Please re

Hi EA,

Thanks for the query. I was suggesting "associated conditions ..." as
opposed to "associated charges". A large ecommerce Website for example will
at any given time have a various terms and conditions in different places
for various reasons. A sale, a return policy, a contest, etc.  I was
suggesting "associated conditions ..." to clarify that the SC is referring
to conditions and terms that only impact the transaction task. Just a
suggestion. I don't have a strong objection to the new wording as is as the
association is implied.

Best
Thaddeus