RE: Gap Analysis 6.3.3.2

Can you let us know if you agree to publishing a first WD without the changes, or do you thinks theses chenges are needed for a first working draft.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:17:55 +0200 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote ----

  I have just added a few more track changes to Mary's version so as not to cause confusion with the main document.

  Best wishes
 E.A.

 Mrs E.A. Draffan
 WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton