From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 25 August 2016 21:13
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: rewording of SC

Hi Folks

I have been working on rewording success criteria, with a lot of help so far from Mary Jo, Rich and my college Sharon Snider at IBM

I think some of them are done, so take a look if your success criteria as new proposed wording, and also please comment on any proposed new wording,

ONLY look at ones marked done or done-ish. (I might still change the ones marked done-ish but I think only slightly)
Do not comment on the formatting. I know it needs work, and will get to it in the end - but it is too complex to maintain it in drafts as people use different tools.

https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/extension/rewroded%20sc%203.html

FYI I am weighting for new wording from Katie, Mike and Steve

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>