RE: volunteer for success criteria - division - clear layout

Hi

Look at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/extension/rewrodedsc2.html

Provide a clear structure that includes:
got split up into a few different SC . They are:

Information is provided in manageable chunks, that include:
ADD to 3.2.4
The main purpose of each page and section of content is obvious
Provide a clear and understandable layout that includes:
Information that is most likely to be important to the user is easy to find, such that:

It is just a proposal and if you think the original is clearer - let us know!
All the best

Lisa SeemanLinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 11:54:55 +0300 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote ----

    I have offered to work on 'clear layout' Please could you let me know if this one has been now been divided up and where I can find the section that I need to get into the new template.  Apologies if I missed the links in other emails but I am a bit swamped at the moment.

 Best wishes
 EA