Re: Distractions - always negative?

Good point about the form filling and leaving validation to the end - I had
not considered validation messages, those too are a distraction and when
left to the end of a process may result in having to repeat, fix errors,
repeat, fix errors in a loop of increasing frustration.

Front loading the validation messages is a great idea IMO. Thanks you
Jamie.

--
*Anthony Doran*
Product Manager