Re: Down syndrome techniques

Thanks Richard. These are excellent points. This is my first time doing a techniques document. So  I appreciate this good feedback and will incorporate it all in next version I know you asked some questions but I am going to answer via the draft. If that is okay. Thanks again, Debra

Debra Ruh, Ruh Global Communications
Global Accessibility and Disability Inclusion Strategist
G3ict Employability & Technology Chair
(804) 986-4500
Debra@RuhGlobal.com
www.RuhGlobal.com

Follow Me on twitter,linked-in, facebook,pinterest, tumblr, Google+
And SKYPE at debraruh

Proud to announce my book “Find Your Voice using Social Media” http://ow.ly/kxglR

My 2nd book "Uncovering Hidden Human Capital: How Leading Corporations Leverage Multiple Abilities in Their Workforce" will be published in 2015.