Re: Do we need a sub group or is this an issue paper?

Hi Steve

Do you want to join sub group working on the  issue paper?

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 13:07:09 +0200 Steve Lee<steve@opendirective.com> wrote ----

> (This seems beyond anything GPII currently supports

I think in principle these 'high level' preferences can be handled by
the GPII, both in declaring preferences and by the matchmakers which
choose device settings based on preferences. In practice, work is
currently on simpler 'sensory' accessibility options - as that is what
devices currently support.

I agree with Debra that the Issue paper approach is more more
accessible and I think this is important work. It seems more an
'approach' than an issue. What this is doing is defining cognitive
accessibility preferences.

I'll discuss this on GPII and see if it is supportable and if anyone
would like to join us on this..
Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com