Re: New O'Reilly book on Context

Thanks Tony

Yes all good points, but my concern turns out to be with flat design in
general. I agree it's a good the Material Design docs provide accessibility
notes, though they may come up as short of coga11y as most other sources.

I started a page on the wiki as I'm not sure it is a full blow issue - yet.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Flat_Design

@Lisa - where should this best be linked from?

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com