Re: RE: Stephans comments

We will review the comments on a call and propose any resolutions for changes and a response on how to respond.
We will then send the resolutions to the list and assuming there is consensus we will send him the response.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 15:18:17 +0200  John Rochford  wrote ----