From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 30 September 2014 05:55
To: Kinshuk
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: Re: Wiki page: Techniques and Strategies For The Cognitive and Learning Disabilities Accessibility Task Force (COGA)

Well done! Thanks

We can all now add techniques!

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 04:04:38 +0200 Kinshuk<kinshuk@ieee.org> wrote ----

Dear all

The wiki page https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Techniques_and_Strategies_For_The_Cognitive_and_Learning_Disabilities_Accessibility_Task_Force_(COGA) has been now fully formatted, and is ready for adding content. Please feel free to send the content to me, and I shall add that to the page. If you have access to wiki editing functions and would like to add yourself, that would also be fine.

With regards,

Kinshuk