Re: ADHD and cognitive function

Trying to differentiate between EF deficits in ADHD and EF deficits in
other conditions is going to be challenging, if not impossible. Is it
necessary to strictly differentiate?

--

Michel Fitos
617-702-2236/ michel@michelfitos.com

Michel Fitos Coaching
24 Park St. #7, Somerville, MA 02143
http://www.MichelFitos.com <http://www.michelfitos.com/>

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/scholarlystrategies> [image:
Twitter] <https://mobile.twitter.com/michelfitos> [image: Google Plus]
<https://plus.google.com/+MichelFitosMA> [image: Linkedin]
<http://lnkd.in/dRCvi8Y>

*I'll be at the ADHD Coaches Organization 10th Anniversary Conference
<http://www.adhdcoaches.org/aco2015/> from May 1-3, 2015.  Hope to see you
there!*