Re: CAPTCHA/web-security problems separated by cognitive disability?

> Maybe recast solely in terms of functional limitations without detailed
mapping to specific cognitive disabilities.

I agree. Really the point here how the technology is failing with respect
to various specific functional limitations. Those limitations may have many
different causes, but here it is the limitation that is the focus.

Thanks, T

--
Anthony (Tony) Doran
BrowseAloud Product Manager

Texthelp Ltd is a limited company registered in Belfast, N. Ireland with
registration number NI31186 having its registered office and principal
place of business at Lucas Exchange, 1 Orchard Way, Antrim, N. Ireland,
BT41 2RU.