From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 8:28 AM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: Re: table of cognitive functions and disabilities

Hi Folks

I am reminding everyone that I need the different usergroup information added to the table.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects <http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>
LinkedIn <http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/> , Twitter <https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

---- On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:06:49 +0300 <lisa.seeman@zoho.com> wrote ----

 Hi Folks

 Porting this document to the wiki, just to port it back to HTML for Github version seems like a lot of work for little gain.

 If no one objects I have turned it into a word document (see attached) so that the different  user groups can fill in their column and send it back.

 I can then put it directly into github.

 Does that sound OK?

 Athena ICT Accessibility Projects <http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>
 LinkedIn <http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/> , Twitter <https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

 ---- On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 14:45:14 +0300 lisa.seeman<lisa.seeman@zoho.com <mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com> > wrote ----

  A more mature version of the table of cognitive functions and disabilities is up at
  at
  http://accessibility.athena-ict.com/cognativefunctiontable.html

  If we are happy with it let me know and I will start porting it to the wiki.