Re: overloading help text and tooltip

Lisa,

I was not on the coga call Monday due to other commitments. I agree with
your assertions.

The ARIA task force pushed keyboard help off to ARIA 2.0. We agree this
needs to be handled separately and it was beyond the scope of ARIA 1.1.
Keyboard help is important for screen reader and mobile access.

Something also to be considered is that as we move to mobile devices the
use of these special keyboard keys is dropping off in favor of device
independent forms of interaction with less dependence on modifier keys for
interaction.

I think it is important that we stay focused on where the puck is going to
land when coga gaps are filled going forward.

Best,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger