From: Janina Sajka [mailto:janina@rednote.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 9:10 AM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: web-security technologies, CAPTCHA, v1

Dear John, All:

This is a brief FYI to let the COGA TF know about an existing W3C
publication about accessibility issues with captcha:

http://www.w3.org/TR/turingtest

As this document is almost a decade old now, it's overdue for updating,
and it is PF's intent to update it. Unfortunately, competing priorities
have prevented us from moving forward on an update so far, but I do
think we'll be taking this up in 2015.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200