RE: proposed resolution

Hi

Here is the link to it on github: https://w3c.github.io/wcag/coga/gap-analysis.html#aphasia-due-to-brian-injury

Editing it on the wiki is a problem because I will not know to add the changes to github. If you are having tucble with github it might be simpler to just send me/Michael the changes you want to put in by email, and we can add it to github.

We can also have a three way call on skype today if you are interested.

The task right now is to add access strategies to the techniques page.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 08:08:43 +0200 EA Draffan<ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote ----

Many thanks Debbie but since working on the combined Wiki page http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Gap_Analysis/non-vocal I am afraid I have lost touch with the contents as I could not access it on Github - I am not sure if everyone wanted to keep it all together so hesitated to finish the work.

Perhaps we should see what everyone feels, as I am very aware that there is a considerable amount of overlap with many of these specific learning and cognitive disabilities in terms of techniques and I am struggling to see how a developer could cope with all the information.

There is a wonderfully clear break down of some of the issues at different levels on this games site. http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/basic

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan