Re: Last weeks action items on ADHD For ALL of us

Hi Lisa,

These actions were not captured in the meeting minutes. Interestingly I
was the scribe so I will need assistance in the future when I scribed to
ensure I capture the Action items in the minutes.

I edited the ADHD wiki and marked the Challenges and Cognitive Functions
section with a "Note" capturing the to-do work. As for the cormorbidity, I
expressed in the call that I personally do not feel knowledgeable to
separate the comorbidity items out as they are in more than one section. I
would be more comfortable to have Neil or Jim work on this action item.

Susann

Susann Keohane
Accessibility Technical Lead & Strategist
IBM Research Master Inventor | Member of IAAP

Tel: 720-395-5221
E-mail: skeohane@us.ibm.com