From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 6:09 AM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Cc: Susann Keohane
Subject: Last weeks action items on ADHD For ALL of us

Hi Folks

Last week's meeting we agreed to look over the ADHD subgroup work at https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Gap_Analysis/ADHD

Then Mary Jo and Susann are going to add the known comments as "todo items", and separate the comorbidity items (as discussed last week) and we will be ready to add it to the editors draft.

See http://www.w3.org/2014/09/29-coga-minutes.html

This is the main delay in getting the draft out as a working draft so let us try and have the comments over the next few days

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects <http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>
LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>