Re: web security and privacy technologies issue paper, v. 5

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 19:25:52 +0200
To: Rochford <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Cc: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Thanks you John

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 19:19:37 +0200  Rochford&lt;john.rochford@umassmed.edu&gt; wrote ----

  Hi All,

 Attached is a new version of my issue paper on web security and privacy technologies. I believe I added to it all of the feedback I received during last week’s teleconference.

 To help you identify the new content, I placed all of it within strong tags.

 I look forward to your review and suggestions.

 John

 John Rochford
 UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
 Director, INDEX Program
 Instructor, Family Medicine &amp; Community Health
 http://www.DisabilityInfo.org
 Twitter: @ClearHelper