web security and privacy technologies issue paper, v. 5

From: Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 17:19:37 +0000
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi All,

Attached is a new version of my issue paper on web security and privacy technologies. I believe I added to it all of the feedback I received during last week's teleconference.

To help you identify the new content, I placed all of it within strong tags.

I look forward to your review and suggestions.

John

John Rochford
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
http://www.DisabilityInfo.org<http://www.disabilityinfo.org/>
Twitter: @ClearHelper