General Techniques and Aphasia

From: EA Draffan <ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 12:02:15 +0000
To: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, Deborah Dahl <dahl@conversational-technologies.com>
CC: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
I am attaching the General Techniques for Aphasia.   Please could you add anything I have missed and I admit I have condensed some of the headings.

I have added resources for all the comments but I was not sure what was required for the pass and failure sections and my tags seemed to be repetitive so I have left them out.

Regrets for Monday’s meeting as I will be in a research meeting in another university.

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton