update: security-related issues paper

From: Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 18:09:22 +0000
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi All,

I just published, to my blog, an update on my latest work and struggles with the security-related issues paper. See
http://clearhelper.wordpress.com/2014/11/03/online-security-privacy-for-people-with-cognitive-disabilities-part-1/

I expect that, by the end of this week, I will have ready my first draft, for which I will use our new template.

Please let me know if you have any advice or information sources for me.

Thank you.

John

John Rochford
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
http://www.DisabilityInfo.org<http://www.disabilityinfo.org/>
Twitter: @ClearHelper