Re: Suggested topic for Mondays call

Lisa, I like this agenda direction. I also am going to try and load a lot of the DS Info on the wiki by the call. Sorry for the delays on my part. Thanks to all for your efforts. Debra

Debra Ruh, Ruh Global Disability Inclusion Strategist
G3ict Employability & Technology Chair
(804) 749-3565 (o)
(804) 986-4500 (c)
Debra@RuhGlobal.com
www.RuhGlobal.com

Follow Me on twitter,linked-in, facebook,pinterest, tumblr, Google+
And SKYPE at debraruh

Proud to announce my new book “Find Your Voice using Social Media” http://ow.ly/kxglR