Re: Minutes: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference, Monday 17th February

Cynthia,
for me, they are similar only in that each is a specific learning
disability. they should not be subsets of each other.
Dyslexia has to do with reading
Dysgraphia has to do with writing

jim

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756