Re: Lived experience

> On 20 Oct 2022, at 19:20, Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Can we look to do a model, that seeks to constantly explain the use of a human subject's time (work, as is distinct to recreation or sleep, whilst extensible)?
>
> Might take into consideration intent vs outcome & plausible reasoning as to why.

That could be massively abused by authoritarian regimes seeking to spy on, and control, their subjects’ behaviour.  However, in everyday conversations, people use their understanding of each other to guide what they say, something that is described by Grice’s conversational maxims.

Before we get there, we first need working implementations of language understanding, reasoning and learning.  My work on plausible reasoning is a step in that direction, and I hope to next show how it can be extended to demonstrate simple language understanding and common sense reasoning.

Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>