Re: COG - AI Call scheduled September 21, 2020 at 1 PM London time.

I’ve prepared some slides for tomorrow and copied them to Google slides. They should be viewable by anyone with the following link:

 https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1RMRvTIhKR2Q6mdGFhCwIVfhx8JY1aeOYRm6fyAu-aRY/edit?usp=sharing