Re: COG - AI Call scheduled September 21, 2020 at 1 PM London time.

Here are the meeting coordinates for Monday:

Topic: Cognitive AI
Time: Sep 21, 2020 01:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://mit.zoom.us/j/97879229487

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,97879229487# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,97879229487# US (New York)

Meeting ID: 978 7922 9487

US : +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833

International Numbers: https://mit.zoom.us/u/abyTDsnGNI

Join by SIP
97879229487@zoomcrc.com

Join by Skype for Business
https://mit.zoom.us/skype/97879229487 <https://mit.zoom.us/skype/97879229487>

I will let you in individually from the zoom waiting room.

Looking forward to talking with you all.

> On 13 Sep 2020, at 19:38, Ronald Reck <rreck@rrecktek.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Cognitive AI Community group,
>
> Our first conference call is scheduled for
> September 21, 2020 at 1 PM London time.
> Contact information will be sent out later this week.
>
> The agenda is as follows:
>
> 1. Educate - gentle introduction to the topic of cog-ai
>
> 2. Outreach - Discuss how to extend reach out beyond
> our current group. We seek to bridge the technical
> clique mindsets as the topic is interdisciplinary.
> It involves traditional AI (deep learning),
> natural language processing, logic, pragmatics,
> cognitive science, and semantic web.
>
> 3. Use cases - Understand and document business cases
> especially around machine & human collaboration. This hopes
> to drive funding.
>
> 4. AI ethics / explainability
>
> As we are still in the early stages, there is
> much exciting work to be done, we need to consider
> how to involve different orientations to incubate
> a paradigm shift so that future intellectual effort
> is exerted in the most effectively toward AI's ability
> to enhance society.
>
> Please feel free to comment or make suggestions!
>
> -Ronald P. Reck

W3C Data Activity Lead & W3C champion for the Web of things