RE: Availability check for conference call

Generally, I can be available 8am-9pm London time (depend on other meetings)

Cheers,
Charith

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Sent: 05 September 2020 11:13 AM
To: Ronald Reck <rreck@rrecktek.com>
Cc: public-cogai@w3.org
Subject: Re: Availability check for conference call

Hay Ron thank you

I d like to join a call sometime to meet this group but cannot commit to a precise date at the mo, being swamped

my time zone for the next couple of months is GMT +7m so the most decent time for me to join a call would be
between 1-2 pm London time, which is 8-9 pm for me, after which hour I generally become vague

If possible please record the calls, so that we can catch up with the discussion

Look forward to be meeting online soon!