Re: Online sandbox for experimenting with chunks and rules

I’ve updated the sandbox to show the variable bindings for single step rule execution, and to allow users to select a tutorial from a drop down menu.

Each menu has an explanation authored in markdown, and chunks files for the initial goal, facts and rules.  The explanation is shown in the right if the window is wide enough and otherwise below, so that the sandbox can be used on smart phones and tablets.

The challenge is to review the features of chunks and rules and figure out a corresponding set of tutorials, see:

 https://github.com/w3c/cogai/blob/master/chunks-and-rules.md <https://github.com/w3c/cogai/blob/master/chunks-and-rules.md>

Your help would be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Dave